JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) — Ballad Well being reported on Friday that there are 142 inpatients receiving look after COVID-19 inside its 21-county service space.
This can be a drop of six COVID-19 hospitalizations since beforehand reported on Thursday, in accordance with the well being system’s knowledge.
Ballad additionally revealed two extra sufferers have been admitted into the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) since Thursday, and 31 sufferers proceed to rely on ventilators.
There are three pediatric sufferers preventing COVID-19 in Niswonger Kids’s Hospital on Friday, in accordance with Ballad Well being, and the area’s vaccination price stays at 44.7%.
The next is a breakdown of COVID-19 knowledge offered by Ballad Well being on Nov. 12:
- Whole COVID-19 hospitalizations: 142 (-6)
- Whole variety of COVID-19 PUIs (affected person underneath investigation): 7 (+2)
- Whole COVID-19 admissions: 17 (+5)
- Whole COVID-19 discharges: 23 (+8)
- COVID-19 sufferers within the Intensive Care Unit: 40 (+2)
- COVID-19 sufferers on a ventilator: 31
- Pediatric sufferers in Niswonger Kids’s Hospital: 3
- P.c of inhabitants totally vaccinated: 44.7%
Ballad Well being reported Friday that there have been 42 COVID-related deaths within the area up to now seven days, in comparison with the 41 deaths reported on Thursday inside the final seven days.
The area’s positivity price stands at 11.7% on Friday.